Modelling for economic cost and environmental analysis of rainwater harvesting systems
Plugrisost is a good tool for urban planning of RWH
- Plugrisost is a good tool for urban planning of RWH.
- Environmental indicators are more conservative than the financial indicators.
- Economic and environmental analysis can help avoid oversizing tanks.
- The scale of analysis is a main factor.
- Rainfall simulation using stochastic models is a factor that must be analysed.
Keywords: Housing; Rainwater harvesting; Greywater; LCA; System dynamics